D7200: Determine if we should use Qt scaling based on env var

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 8 10:04:56 UTC 2017

davidedmundson created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  KWindowSystem::platform() cannot be used before QApplication is
  constructed.

  QCoreApplication::setAttribute needs to be called before QApplication is
  constructed.

  We need a different method. I've used an explicit new env variable so
  that some users can also opt in to use this when on X.

TEST PLAN
  Logged in.
  Plasma panels all work. Look to be native resolution.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  shell/main.cpp