uncommited patches on phab

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Thu Aug 3 10:56:00 UTC 2017

Hi,

Albert sent a list of patches that are on phabricator, Accepted, but
uncommited. That's often work done but forgotten. With very little effort, we
can possibly merge quite a bunch of fixes into Plasma to make our users happy
-- it's low-hanging fruit to pick.

	https://phabricator.kde.org/differential/query/q52K5f1T8ZoF/

Since many of them come from active developers, please go over this list and
for every patch that is yours, either push it or abandon it, so the list gets
cleaned up. There shouldn't be a reason why months old reviews linger on
phabricator.

sebas

http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org