D7086: [Wallpaper Configuration] Hide Get New Stuff if disabled by KIOSK

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 3 08:38:15 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  KCMs can be individually disabled by KIOSK if desired but wallpaper configuration cannot (unless you lock down Plasma completely). Hence, at least honoring the `ghns` restriction here, until we have a proper solution (that is a QtQuick equivalent of `KNS3::Button`).
  Also, KNS3::DownloadDialog refuses to open when `ghns` is restricted *but* this applies only to using `open()` or `exec()` but not a blatant `show()` we do from QML.

TEST PLAN
  Placed the following in kdeglobals

    [KDE Action Restrictions]
    ghns=false

  Button did no longer show up.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  wallpapers/image/imagepackage/contents/ui/config.qml