Implementing a plasma colorscheme generator

Andrew aparker314159 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 20:05:03 UTC 2017

I have made a simple program that generates a plasma colorscheme from an
image. I am hoping to integrate it into plasma, making it so it takes the
current wallpaper (or any image) and allows the user to generate a colorscheme
based off of that.

However, I am unfamiliar with working with large codebases such as KDE, so I
am not sure where to start. Could some one point me in the right direction,
by, for example, telling me where the files that the system settings for the
colorschemes are?

Sorry if I am doing something wrong, this is my first time using a mailing
list.