D7038: [server] Respect input region of sub-surfaces on pointer surface focus

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 1 14:02:46 UTC 2017

subdiff created this revision.
subdiff added a project: Plasma on Wayland.
Restricted Application added a project: Frameworks.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I noticed that while working on my GSoC Xwayland project and using sub-surfaces with empty input region. KWayland takes always the top-most child surface at a given position for its pointer input.

  But if a sub-surface sets its input region, it should not select this one when the position is out of its input region, but rather try the surface below.

TEST PLAN
  My testing was only on my Xwayland branch.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland

AFFECTED FILES
  src/server/pointer_interface.cpp