D5602: [Greeter] Expose wallpaper QML item as "wallpaper" context property

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 26 15:27:42 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This way the look and feel package can access the item and for example reparent it elsewhere for a slide gesture to reveal the password input.

TEST PLAN
  Put something like this in my `LockScreenUi`

    MouseArea {
        id: wallpaperSlider
        width: parent.width
        height: parent.height
        z: 100
        drag.target: this
    }

    Binding {
        target: wallpaper
        property: "parent"
        value: wallpaperSlider
    }

  F3735303: Screenshot_20170426_172423.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F3735303> (Imagine the cursor dragging the picture upwards ;)

  Not something I would like on Plasma desktop but certainly interesting for the phone and gives LnF creators more freedom (e.g. in the "K10" package)

REPOSITORY
  R133 KScreenLocker

AFFECTED FILES
  greeter/greeterapp.cpp