D5262: Animate quick tiling outline

Ken Vermette noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 24 19:57:48 UTC 2017

kvermette accepted this revision.
kvermette added a comment.

  The movement clearly shows that the window will resize better than a strict fade. +1!

  On a side note, and this may be a separate revision to consider later, but we may want to animate the transition as you move a window along the edge into different hot-spots. Right now there's no transition at all, and it may be good to use a transform effect similar to how we treat Plasma tooltips. But that may be for another revision, as this is a marked improvement on its own and gets my vote.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin