failing build tests

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Mon Apr 24 19:31:22 UTC 2017

Am 2017-04-24 20:53, schrieb Martin Gräßlin:
> Am 2017-04-24 18:26, schrieb Jonathan Riddell:
>
>> In master kscreenlocker and plasma-integration are also broken while
>> kwin is pleasingly green
>>

> In case of kwin I must say that Plasma 5.9 had never been green, but
> the same state on master when it branched was green. To me it looks
> like a false positive and I decided to not spend time on it when I
> first saw it. Unfortunately we do not even see what's wrong as the all
> the relevant information is not shown. "The rest of the test output
> was removed since it exceeds the threshold of 307200 bytes." before
> there is any relevant information.

I had a look at the one always failing test in KWin and the main reason
is a difference in behavior of Qt used in stable and Qt used in master
branch. This only affects the test case and not the functionality it
tests!

I do not have the Qt version required to test the problematic behavior
on any system. I suggest to ignore the fact that it's yellow. If you
want to compare: now KWin master is yellow again due to random test
failure *shrug*

Cheers
Martin