D5186: Add a widget style chooser to oxygen-demo

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 24 10:04:04 UTC 2017

hpereiradacosta requested changes to this revision.
hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  Implementation wise, perfect !
  Some minor comments to be fixed, then ship it !

  Thanks for the patch

INLINE COMMENTS

> oxygenstylechooser.cpp:37
> +#include <kconfiggroup.h>
> +#include <klocalizedstring.h>
> +

I "think" the policy is
#include <KActionMenu>, #include<KSharedConfig> etc.
At least it is done so in all other files in oxygen (and breeze)

> oxygenstylechooser.cpp:47
> +{
> +}
> +

if the destructor does nothing (is the default), just remove it from the header and here.

> oxygenstylechooser.h:29
> +class QIcon;
> +class QAction;
> +class KActionMenu;

Not sure there is an official policy here, but my preference goes for _not_ forward-declare classes on which I have no direct control. I would rather add the include explicitely.

REPOSITORY
  R113 Oxygen Theme