D4893: Layout and animations on the on screen keyboard

Martin Gräßlin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 21 13:02:38 UTC 2017

graesslin added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D4893#103772, @mart wrote:

  > In https://phabricator.kde.org/D4893#103745, @graesslin wrote:
  >
  > > Just verified: reverting this change also fixes the issues mentioned for Wayland.
  >

  > i think i found the problem, it was looking for VirtualKeyboard.qml in the wrong path, now it should work

  Thanks for investigating! I can confirm that your commit fixed the issue and as it nicely animates I'm running your latest version ;-)

  The wrong path happened through https://phabricator.kde.org/R120:78d2c9ffbed64c12578e8b94aead3ecad6bf48bb which moved the file to components. And now I also understand the issue on Wayland. Due to the file not being there, kscreenlocker_greet created a standalone virtual keyboard (which was the one I saw) and broke my keyboard input.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace