D5490: Only follow mouse when moved (Fixes Bug #372635)

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 18 12:32:12 UTC 2017

davidedmundson added a comment.

  Yes, and you have this boolean separately for each delegate.

  So I can see how this supresses that initial selection in your bug report; but surely it will also supress every other normal case after that.

  When we move from one delegate to another the first time from the point of view of the delegate we're moving into:
   you get an onContainsMouseChanged -  _moved is falsed. We set it to true, but otherwise do nothing
   we get a onPositionChanged - we set _moved to true

  We're not going to get another onContainsMouseChanged unless there's a bug in Qt.

REPOSITORY
  R112 Milou