D5490: Only follow mouse when moved (Fixes Bug #372635)

Leszek Lesner noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 18 11:03:12 UTC 2017

leszeklesner added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D5490#103017, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > Copying my reply from RB, to keep this in one place:
  >
  > Sorry for being dim, but I don't understand how this is meant to work.

  Basically it should not set the currentIndex to index right after opening up the search results in krunner so it does not jump to the mouse position.
  __moved will be then set to true so that when you move the mouse on an item onContainsMouseChanged is called again and because __moved is now true sets the index accordingly.

REPOSITORY
  R112 Milou