D5429: Add option to focus some widgets only on keyboard input

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 13 18:05:15 UTC 2017

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  For comboxes at least, once focused (mouse or keyboard), when you press up and down arrows, they change selection. So focus should be there I think
  For buttons, same thing. You have a button group, focus on one button (mouse or keyboard), then press the arrow keys, you focus the neighbor buttons.
  So focus on the first button is important too, I'd say.
  Now in fact, this is also true for checkboxes.

  For tabs, this is true only if they get focus via keyboard.

  So: if you want to make buttons and others consistent with the tabs, you would also need to disable keyboard navigation for a widget which have been mouse focused.
  Not sure this is what you want ...

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze