D5429: Add option to focus some widgets only on keyboard input

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 13 17:47:35 UTC 2017

mart added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D5429#101848, @hpereiradacosta wrote:

  > In https://phabricator.kde.org/D5429#101847, @colomar wrote:
  >
  > > It definitely should not be an option. Either it's better, then it goes in, or it isn't, then it doesn't.
  >

  > Agreed.
  >  If indeed it fixes bugs and inconsistencies (rather than introduces some, as I first wondered), then it should go and remain.

  I think it does make sense to always set this behavior for checkboxes and tabs, i think it makes apps look less busy indeed.
  I would drop the option and this behavior on buttons and comboboxes tough (i think if netrunner wants to have buttons always the same colors should be possible to achieve with color schemes tough)

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze