D5428: Add option to disable hover effects.

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 13 14:06:27 UTC 2017

hein created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The Plasma distribution I work would prefer to disable most UI hover
  effects and have the system behave more similar to systems such as
  Mac OS, which generally don't have hover effects on standard controls
  such as buttons.

  This patch adds a checkbox option (default disabled) that toggles most
  hover effects, except for menu popup and drop-down popup item hover.

  We'd like to have this patch upstream to be able to avoid maintaining
  a downstream fork of the style engine and risking a bug delta for users.

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze

BRANCH
  master