D5333: [Plasma Windowed] Disable standard actions on SNI

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 7 14:51:41 UTC 2017

broulik created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We add our own "Close" item manually. Also, add a separator (QMenu is smart enough not to show separators at the beginning of the list, ie. if there's no applet actions)

TEST PLAN
  No Quit entry anymore

  Verified that plasmawindowed still quits when closing the last applet window

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  plasma-windowed/plasmawindowedview.cpp