D5324: Revert "[calendar] Use ui language for getting the month name"

David Rosca noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 6 19:08:14 UTC 2017

drosca abandoned this revision.
drosca added a comment.

  > However, if your UI language is all Spanish and you want to use the US date formatting, the month name labels would suddenly be in English while they should remain Spanish (and this is what the code you're removing does).

  Well, that's probably what you would want, but it's definitely not what you actually get in the current state. The whole calendar applet is in Czech for me (my UI language is English) - month and day names, only this one label is in English because it uses the string from C++ part (that was fixed).

  Alright, I'll work on the QML fix instead.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)