D5309: Hoist the actions overlay out of the frame loader.

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Apr 5 11:37:01 UTC 2017

hein created this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This fixes a race condition causing the actions overlay to sometimes
  appear in the drag pixmap attached to the DND cursor, as grabToImage
  is run against the frame loader.

  As a bonus it simplifies the code and save some cycles as it's no
  longer necessary to turn the overlay column invisible during drags.

TEST PLAN
  We used to have a problem with the actions overlay not
  repositioning properly in popup Folder Views when switching them
  between list and icon view mode, which partly shaped the old code
  (the anchor state changes). I verified this didn't regress with the
  new simplified code.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  containments/desktop/package/contents/ui/FolderItemDelegate.qml