[Differential] [Commented On] D2820: Updating the wallpaper cache only when the configuration file settles

ivan (Ivan Čukić) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 28 21:26:12 UTC 2016

ivan added a comment.

  Well, I'm waiting for the response.

  I said that the point of the timer is not only to be able to tell that the file has been written, it is (like all the delay-timer tactics we are using everywhere) to flatten out multiple consecutive events.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in sortedactivitiesmodel.cpp:49
> Not needed?

Not needed. Was hoping I'll find a secret constructor that sets everything in the QTimer :)

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES