[Differential] [Commented On] D2874: Renamed userPrompt to userPromptComponent and add userListComponent id

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 27 16:07:58 UTC 2016

davidedmundson added a comment.

  Concept is good, just need to do some code shuffling.

INLINE COMMENTS

> SessionManagementScreen.qml:60
>      property var userListCurrentModelData: userListView.currentItem === null ? [] : userListView.currentItem.m
> +    property bool showUserList: (userListModel.count && userListModel.disableAvatarsThreshold) ? userListModel.count <= userListModel.disableAvatarsThreshold : true

this component is shared with the lockscreen and user switcher, you're going to be generating warnings there.

but from the other comment, we don't actually want this check here anyway.

> SessionManagementScreen.qml:69
>          id: userListView
> +        visible: showUserList
>          anchors {

Even when we're not showing the users we still want this view, as this view is set to a single entry model with the display name "Login as a different user"

we always want to show this.

> Login.qml:11
>
> -    property bool showUsernamePrompt: false
> +    property bool showUsernamePrompt: !showUserList

can you move the SDDM specific code here please.

> Main.qml:114
>                      enabled: true
> +                    visible: !userListComponent.showUsernamePrompt
>                  }

Why? If we're not showing the username prompt we won't be loading this component in the main view anyway.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES