[Differential] [Request, 19 lines] D2866: add flag to for per-display scaling

sebas (Sebastian Kügler) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 27 02:30:24 UTC 2016

sebas created this revision.
sebas added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This adds a KScreen::Config::Feature for per-display scaling. As we plan
  to introduce this with Wayland, we need to be able to check in the UI
  whether this feature is supported.

  This will be implemented by the backends at a later stage, but can now
  already be used to work on UI changes. A relatively simple change that
  I'd already like to get merged.

TEST PLAN
  added autotests for the new flag and possible combinations

REPOSITORY
  rLIBKSCREEN KScreen Library

BRANCH
  sebas/perdisplayscalingflag