[Differential] [Request, 21 lines] D2827: Polish SwipeListItem

apol (Aleix Pol Gonzalez) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 21 15:58:58 UTC 2016

apol created this revision.
apol added reviewers: Kirigami, mart.
Restricted Application added a project: Kirigami.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Make sure we don't have 2 different code paths for contentItem
  initialization as one of them had a different parent.
  Set a negative z to the background, to make sure it's below the contents.
  Don't let the padding go over the handle, this way the contens will be
  able to fit to the space

TEST PLAN
  Looks the same on kirigamigallery
  Now we can make it look okay in discover, as some neon sources get really long.

REPOSITORY
  rKIRIGAMI Kirigami

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  src/controls/templates/SwipeListItem.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES