[Differential] [Request, 1 line] D2812: Make sure the panel is within the screen's geometry

apol (Aleix Pol Gonzalez) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 19 11:36:20 UTC 2016

apol created this revision.
apol added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Whenever we restore, the position of the panel can be random, we need to ensure
  that it's placed in the screen boundaries.
  I could easily reproduce by having the a vertical set up where the primary
  persistent screen is below. Disconnecting the screen above would call restore
  but leave the screen in the same position (with very big Y) but with the new
  width.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

BRANCH