[Differential] [Request, 3 lines] D2775: Emit brightnessSupportQueried with the proper value

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 14 13:33:51 UTC 2016

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
broulik set the repository for this revision to rPOWERDEVIL Powerdevil.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Just because the sysfs helper succeeded, doesn't mean we actually have screen brightness support.
  Only if maximum brightness greater than 0 is reported, we'll announce its support.
  This fixes the brightness slider showing up in the KCM on desktop computers. The battery monitor already has the same logic and correctly did not show brightness sliders in this case.

TEST PLAN
  Compiles.
  On desktop with 5.7 right now, don't want to mess up my setup with kded powerdevil vs standalone binary ;)

REPOSITORY
  rPOWERDEVIL Powerdevil

AFFECTED FILES
  daemon/backends/upower/powerdevilupowerbackend.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES