[Differential] [Accepted] D2769: docs for systray/spacer/devnotifier/systemmonitor

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 14 11:24:36 UTC 2016

davidedmundson accepted this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: davidedmundson.
davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> main.xml:18
>      <entry name="allDevices" type="Bool">
> +      <label>If true it lists all kind of devices.</label>
>        <default>false</default>

mention that only 1 can be set.

> main.xml:47
>      <entry name="knownItems" type="StringList">
> +        <label>All the plasmoids the applet knows of. a plasmoid will be automatically added
> +         if X-KDE-PluginInfo-EnabledByDefault=true and is not in the known list.</label>

I'd possibly just set this to hidden? It's not for the applet to identify new enabled by defualt ones, not something an admin should change.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES