[Differential] [Request, 8 lines] D2767: [SDDM Theme] Select all and focus password field on error

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 14 06:51:25 UTC 2016

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
broulik set the repository for this revision to rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When logging in failed, focus the password field and select all, so you can start typing a new password thereafter. I did the same in the lock screen.

  There's a workaround for a bug which draws focus away from the password field on login but never put it back if logging in failed.

TEST PLAN
  qmlscene

  Entered something, pressed return, waited for error, password field was focused and selected and I could start typing a new password.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  sddm-theme/Login.qml