[Differential] [Commented On] D2584: Introduce a config option whether applications are allowed to block compositing

luebking (Thomas Lübking) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 13 12:58:32 UTC 2016

luebking added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> sebas wrote in compositing.ui:9
> So your change made the window's minimum width more than 300px wider? That sounds wrong...
>
> What I mean is to resize the form  in designer to the smallest possible size before you save it there, perhaps that got lost in translation.

The stored size should be rather irrelevant, for it is tied to the style used by the developer at creation of the widget anyway.

Ie. if there's desire to use the minimum size at some point, one should ::adjustSize() at runtime.
Otherwise the size is (hopefully still attempted) to be restored from the last user provided size anyway.

REPOSITORY
  rKWIN KWin

BRANCH
  blocking-compositing