[Differential] [Commented On] D2754: Touchpad KDED: fix metadata warning

knambiar (Rajeesh K Nambiar) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 13 12:23:41 UTC 2016

knambiar added a comment.

  Thanks for the review, but actually I am not convinced that this gets rid of the warning message. Sifting through the KF5 porting notes, I am not sure how this should be handled -- kded tries to load the plugin with just "name" and if not found it looks for "kded_name", which succeeds and emits this warning.
  Any suggestions what should be the right approach with KPluginLoader? Should it be always fed with JSON plugin metadata?

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES