Plasma 5.8 Promo

Łukasz Sawicki kdeokk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 19:52:11 UTC 2016

Hi,

I need to know what are we going to do with this two points from
release notes https://notes.kde.org/public/plasma_5_8

"Share desktop layouts: The "Look and feel" configuration module can
apply a different desktop layout provided with the theme, making
easier for people to try alternate crazy Plasma customizations"
"Look and Feel themes can be now downloaded from Get Hot New Stuff"

Directly related
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/plasma-devel/2016-September/058976.html

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 04:34:19PM +0200, Jens wrote:
>Lukas one of the guys from Linux Action Show wanted to do voice over for the next video. It's a dude sadly but it's also a well known dude so that would be good for us.

If other plasma team members are OK with your choice then I do not see
any problems. Speaking about voice over.  Kai and Jonathan, would you
mind to prepare some text while Jens will take care about the audio
(voice )? But please be quick because I would like to start asap and
unfortunately I can't without voice over.

Cheers
Łukasz