[Differential] [Commented On] D2383: [Notifications] Add "Clear Notifications" context menu entry

colomar (Thomas Pfeiffer) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 11 21:20:44 UTC 2016

colomar added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D2383#50991, @andreaska wrote:

  > ordinary I had more often the problem that the notification stuff is empty but I'd like to know what happend in the past.
  >
  > most of the time I see no new notification but I'd like to see the old ones (5.7.4) maybe 5.8 change this behavior

  Why do you want to see them? There is a property for notifications where they can be set to be permanent or not.
  Why do you want to see non-permanent notifications from the past? They informed about things which are not relevant anymore, otherwise they would be set as permanent.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES