[Differential] [Updated, 11 lines] D2722: Wallpaper slideshow: Incorrect checking of file suffix against glob pattern

marten (Jonathan Marten) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 9 10:15:56 UTC 2016

marten removed rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace as the repository for this revision.
marten updated this revision to Diff 6579.
marten added a comment.

  Implemented BackgroundFinder::isAcceptableSuffix() as suggested.

  Yes, I already have Git commit access (assuming that nothing special needs to be set up within Phabricator, this being my first review in that).

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D2722?vs=6578&id=6579

AFFECTED FILES
  wallpapers/image/backgroundlistmodel.cpp
  wallpapers/image/backgroundlistmodel.h
  wallpapers/image/image.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES