[Differential] [Request, 6 lines] D2711: add osd slot for screen layout changes

sebas (Sebastian Kügler) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 8 13:09:57 UTC 2016

sebas created this revision.
sebas added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This patch adds an OSD to the dbus object so we can hook up layout changes of the XF86Display button. The method isn't really specific to screen osds, but still called like that (it could be given a generic name, since it's basically just a message and an icon to be specified. This current solution is in line with the rest of the code, though.

TEST PLAN
  Test from kscreen's kded, icon and text show up. Didn't test with multiscreen yet (I think this osd should show up on both screens, will do that once off the train).

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  sebas/screenosd