[Differential] [Request, 72 lines] D2665: [Task Manager GroupDialog] Implement keyboard navigation

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 5 15:58:12 UTC 2016

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, hein.
broulik set the repository for this revision to rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This allows to navigate through the list of windows in a group using arrow keys as well as close the popup by pressing Escape. Pressing Return or Enter will activate the window and holding Shift during that will launch a new instance just as Shift+Click would do.

TEST PLAN
  I looked into making it a ListView to make use of its keyboard/currentIndex functionalities but it doesn't have an "gimme item at index" method and neither has VisualDataModel, so I left everything as is and rolled my own up/down thing.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/taskmanager/package/contents/ui/GroupDialog.qml
  applets/taskmanager/package/contents/ui/Task.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES