[Differential] [Request, 17 lines] D2647: [Media Controller] Fix unwanted seeking

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Sep 3 12:16:27 UTC 2016

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: Plasma.
broulik set the repository for this revision to rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This works around a bug or strange behavior in QtQuick Controls Slider where when reducing the maximumValue, the value is clamped to it (ie. reduced to it) but when increasing it again, it gets its old value back up until maximumValue.

TEST PLAN
    slider.maximumValue = 1000
    slider.value = 1000 // value is now 1000
    slider.maximumValue = 0 // value is now 0
    slider.maximumValue = 500 // value is now 500!
    slider.maximumValue = 1500 // value is now 1500

  I started one song song, seeked all the way to the end, it stopped. I started again.
  Previously it would immediately seek to the end of the track. Now it would just carry on as normal.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/mediacontroller/contents/ui/ExpandedRepresentation.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES