[Differential] [Updated] D2962: [Breeze Window Decoration] Disable size grip for windows without border

hpereiradacosta (Hugo Pereira Da Costa) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 31 15:25:29 UTC 2016

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  -1
  Since window border and the sizegrip are set in two different windows, disabling the sizegrip by default makes it completely undiscoverable.

  Also, though I agree that you can resize the windows from the borderless borders,
  1/  as far as I remember this is true only when compositing is on (and maybe, always on wayland; did not check. In fact it is probably completly broken on wayland atm).
  2/ the hit area is much larger than the out-of-window borders; and the area is always visible.
  So that (for me at least), is is much easier to resize from this handle than from the invisible borders.

REPOSITORY
  rBREEZE Breeze

EMAIL PREFERENCES