[Differential] [Request, 10 lines] D3209: [Notification Applet] Position dialog before showing it

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 30 22:18:33 UTC 2016

broulik created this revision.
broulik added reviewers: Plasma, mck182.
broulik set the repository for this revision to rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This ensures the dialog gets a proper position before being shown.

  On Wayland notification popups are animated by the morphing popup effect and would fly all over the screen when shown; now they only move around in the vicinity of their final position, looking really nice.

TEST PLAN
  Only tested on Wayland.

  With all of X's quirks this overly complex code needs to be tested more. I removed the updateVisibility calls which I don't think are neccessary and it works just fine here but I don't trust X here. Will test on X soon.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/notifications/plugin/notificationshelper.cpp

EMAIL PREFERENCES