[Differential] [Request, 15 lines] D3195: Make task manager ignore events it can't handle

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 29 00:09:50 UTC 2016

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Currently if I drag an item from widget explorer onto the panel and
  hover over most applets the applet will shift showing me a drop
  indicator when I can add the applet. However if I move over the task
  manager this doesn't work.

  This patch makes the taskmanager not intercept drop events that are not
  related to the task manager, URLs or internal drops, so that adding
  applets works correctly.

TEST PLAN
  Dropped a file on kate, still opened
  Set ordering to manual, still could shuffle things
  Dragged an item from widget explorer over the task manager, it
  showed a drop indicator either side and appeared there when dropped.

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/taskmanager/package/contents/ui/MouseHandler.qml

EMAIL PREFERENCES