[Differential] [Request, 3 lines] D3192: The combobox needs to be 2 pixels wider for contents to fit

antlarr (Antonio Larrosa Jimenez) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 28 15:18:50 UTC 2016

antlarr created this revision.
antlarr added a reviewer: Plasma.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When the size of the combo box adjusts to its contents, the dropdown
  listbox isn't large enough to fit the contents and a vertical scrollbar
  so instead of using Metrics::MenuButton_IndicatorWidth. I defined
  a new Metrics::ComboBox_IndicatorWidth which is two pixels larger than
  Metrics::MenuButton_IndicatorWidth.

  To test this I used "kcmshell5 kcm_kscreen -style breeze" and opened
  the resolutions QComboBox (If there are less than 15 possible
  resolutions, a slider will appear instead of a QComboBox, so in that
  case it's possible to use a virtual machine with QXL video that for
  me shows plenty of possible resolutions).

  Before this patch, most of the larger resolutions are shortened to
  something like "192...200" or "160...200" and can't be read (in the
  dropdown listbox, when selected they can be read correctly in the
  closed combobox), after applying this patch, all the contents of the
  listbox can be read correctly.

REPOSITORY
  rBREEZE Breeze

BRANCH