[Differential] [Updated, 2,660 lines] D3086: RFC: Clean up KAppMenu

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 28 13:59:14 UTC 2016

broulik updated the summary for this revision.
broulik updated this revision to Diff 7727.
broulik added a comment.

  - Remove GtkIcons, it's not like GTK applications support this stuff anymore...
  - Introduce showMenu signal so KWin can reliably know whether the menu actually showed (sometimes when the menu doesn't show up for reasons, KWin would get stuck thinking it's open, so we explicitly emit a signal when we popup'd the menu)
  - Listen to ItemActivationRequested signal we emit in Plasma-Integration, when called with 0,0 arguments we emit a generic "show menu" request
  - Re-introduce Unity about to show hack but it doesn't actually fix the situation with Firefox for me :/

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3086?vs=7572&id=7727