[Differential] [Updated, 168 lines] D3131: Show full scrollbar only on mouse over

mart (Marco Martin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 28 13:44:53 UTC 2016

mart updated this revision to Diff 7725.
mart added a comment.

  - try harder to figure out the widget is under mouse

  when drawing the arrow we can't know if the widget is under mouse
  by the style option, and we can't access the widget when using the
  qstyle over QML, so check either the widget if is there or a property
  in the styleObject in the case of QML.
  this also fixes arrows visibility when animations are disabled

REPOSITORY
  rBREEZE Breeze

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D3131?vs=7720&id=7725

BRANCH
  arcpatch-D3131

AFFECTED FILES
  kstyle/animations/breezescrollbardata.cpp
  kstyle/animations/breezescrollbardata.h
  kstyle/breeze.kcfg
  kstyle/breezestyle.cpp
  kstyle/config/breezestyleconfig.cpp