Breakout: 10 minute test

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 08:35:43 UTC 2016

On Friday 28 October 2016 03:01:47 Aleix Pol wrote:
> What do you have in mind?
> Are these things reported?
> Are the things all these people try the same things?
>
> It doesn't sound like a very stable metric to me.

for this i fear the only good way is real life user testing, which
historically has been very hard to do for us (because it needs a pretty big
sample, so asking mom to use plasma for 10 minutes isn't that significative ;)

i wonder how many people we can get to get filmed, maybe during pubic shows
where KDE has a booth using plasma (even preferably if is for the first time)
for 10 minutes?

--
Marco Martin