[Differential] [Commented On] D3131: [WIP]: show full scrollbar only on mouse over

mart (Marco Martin) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 27 14:56:28 UTC 2016

mart added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D3131#58136, @hpereiradacosta wrote:

  > Hello,
  >  the idea is nice. For the implementation however, rather than changing the opacity of the painter, I think it would be more efficiency with changing the opacity of the colors that are passed to the various rendering methods instead.
  >  As for the other design changes suggested in the comments:
  >
  > - this should go to different commits
  > - should be discussed with the vdg. Well, this change should be discussed with the vdg too in fact :)

  yes, this change is from a request by the VDG,
  now, a good thing would be getting them to try it, but is always hard for c++ ;)

  the latest version should use only color animations, removed all the painter opacity and the animation engine of breeze should be used in a more correct way.
  a config option to enable/disable all of this is added.

REPOSITORY
  rBREEZE Breeze

EMAIL PREFERENCES