[Differential] [Commented On] D2314: Context Menu to Mute, Set Default Sink/Source, Active Port

Zren (Chris Holland) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 26 12:44:50 UTC 2016

Zren added a comment.

  > Do we need to do it programatically?

  All I did was copy the Menu widget's pattern (sorta) since it was the first example I could find. It would need to populate hundreds of menu's (most unused), so that makes sense that it would do things dynamically.

  Not sure if VDG has talked about this yet, but here's a few things that could be added on top of the this context menu:

  - Toggle Volume Boost (between 100% and 150%) so maximum isn't always 150%.
  - Selecting "Default [device]" can move all the current app streams to that device.

  https://github.com/Zren/plasma-applets/blob/master/org.kde.plasma.volumewin7mixer/package/contents/ui/MixerItem.qml#L455

  F379785: 2016-10-26___08-37-07.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F379785>

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAPA Plasma Audio Volume Applet