moving kdepasswd to plasma-desktop/kcms/useraccount?

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Oct 23 08:34:39 UTC 2016

I'm working on splitting up kde-baseapps, and I stumbled upon kdepasswd, a
tool to change your UNIX password, only used by
plasma-desktop/kcms/useraccount.

IMHO it doesn't make sense to split it into its own repo, would it be OK for
you guys if it moved to the useraccount KCM instead?

Not sure who maintains either one, the names I see in there are all from 2004
or before. So I suppose this is nowadays "plasma team collective
maintainance", which is why I'm asking on plasma-devel before adding a few
more files to plasma-desktop ;-)

Please CC me, I'm not subscribed.

Working on KDE Frameworks 5