[Differential] [Commented On] D3102: Do not ask for root permissions when it's unnecessary

antlarr (Antonio Larrosa Jimenez) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 20 09:13:54 UTC 2016

antlarr added a comment.

  Oops, sorry, I wrote a reply yesterday but forgot to submit it :/

INLINE COMMENTS

> mart wrote in accountmodel.cpp:165
> is there absolutely nothing left needing this?

I can't find anything at least. I tested the systemsettings window is updated correctly everywhere, the screen locker shows the new name correctly and logging out shows the new name correctly. If you can tell me anything else to test, I'll test it.

REPOSITORY
  rUSERMANAGER User Manager

EMAIL PREFERENCES