[Differential] [Commented On] D3106: Replaced the launcher pinning action with a per-activity meny

ivan (Ivan Čukić) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 19 14:35:03 UTC 2016

ivan added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in ContextMenu.qml:413
> Imho this should be a regular function() like the others

I didn't want to pollute the outside world - it should be as efficient as if it was a regular function (if qt jit is sane - it could even be inlined).

> broulik wrote in ContextMenu.qml:422
>   result.checked = activities.some(function(activity) {
>       return activity === id
>   })

Thanks for this. The last time I tried 'modern' JS features in Qt, they did not work, and I stopped re-testing. It is nice to know this works, JS is a bit less ugly now ;)

> broulik wrote in ContextMenu.qml:442
> Don't you keep adding a connection everytime you call refresh()?

Fixed

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop

EMAIL PREFERENCES