[Differential] [Commented On] D3106: Replaced the launcher pinning action with a per-activity meny

broulik (Kai Uwe Broulik) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 19 09:07:09 UTC 2016

broulik added a comment.

  What happens if there is only one activity? I don't use activities and I don't want a complicated submenu for pinning applications in this case.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ContextMenu.qml:413
> +
> +                var createNewItem = function(id, title, url, activities) {
> +                    var result = menu.newMenuItem(activitiesLaunchersMenu);

Imho this should be a regular function() like the others

> ContextMenu.qml:422
> +
> +                    for (var j = 0; j < activities.length; ++j) {
> +                        if (id == activities[j]) {

result.checked = activities.some(function(activity) {
      return activity === id
  })

> ContextMenu.qml:442
> +
> +                menu.onVisualParentChanged.connect(function() {
> +

Don't you keep adding a connection everytime you call refresh()?

> ContextMenu.qml:464
> +
> +                    for (var i = 0; i < runningActivities.length; ++i) {
> +                        var id         = runningActivities[i];

runningActivities.forEach(function(activity) {
      createNewItem(activity, name, ...)
  })

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMADESKTOP Plasma Desktop