Breakout: how to attract new contributors?

Michail Vourlakos mvourlakos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 13:09:02 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am one of those new contributors that I would like to help... :)

It might be a very good thing a "per distribution" way to build plasma's
master branch and install it on a user's path (not global in order to
not break the distribution's official packages)...

For example an analytic guide for some of the most used distributions,
Ubuntu, Fedora, openSUSE etc.

I am using openSUSE and I would love to have a walk through to follow
for the first steps...

regards,

michail