[Differential] [Accepted] D3019: [kstyle] Implement window moving on Wayland

hpereiradacosta (Hugo Pereira Da Costa) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 18 07:35:03 UTC 2016

hpereiradacosta accepted this revision.
hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  Thanks for changing the deltas. I find it much more readible now.
  For me the is good to go. I could not test it though (no working wayland setup yet ... sorry)
  Any plan for including the same to oxygen ?

  (at some point I guess we could move all this common code to a common library, such as framework-integration/kstyle. My only worry with this is all the BIC, and API stability guaranty that come with it ... )

REPOSITORY
  rBREEZE Breeze

BRANCH
  kstyle-move-wayland