[Differential] [Commented On] D3055: Small polishing changes to the lockscreen lookandfeel package

davidedmundson (David Edmundson) noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 14 13:13:45 UTC 2016

davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> LockScreenUi.qml:134
> +                    // Set focus to password field or the switch user screen dependent on what the current item is
> +                    currentItem.focusItem.focus = true
>                  }

you don't need to do this. (and if you do need to do this, something else is wrong)

They're within separate focus scopes, both "focusitems" should always have focus, then you switch currentItem we change which focusscope is active.

> LockScreenUi.qml:185
> +                function finalSwitchSession() {
> +                    mainBlock.mainPasswordBox.remove(0,mainBlock.mainPasswordBox.length)
> +                    mainStack.pop({immediate:true})

a.b.c.d is a sign of a bad layering it will break when someone else refactors.

get MainBlock to clear itself when it gets focus

REPOSITORY
  rPLASMAWORKSPACE Plasma Workspace

EMAIL PREFERENCES